ALL FLAG DIVISIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. Email Anthony LaPeruta to be placed on the waiting list.
ALL TACKLE DIVISIONS ARE CLOSED EXCEPT 3/4 GRADE WHERE WE HAVE A FEW SPOTS OPEN.
Shrub Oak Football is pleased to announce the following dates for the 2016 Season. Register early as divisions may close out even BEFORE the last day of Registration!
- Informational Football Meeting*: Thursday, 5/5 - 8:30pm - 9:00pm - Copper Beech Cafeteria B
- Registration: Sunday, 5/15 - 7:00pm - 9:00pm - Alternative HS**
- Registration: Wednesday, 5/18 - 7:00pm - 9:00pm - Alternative HS**
- Registration: Thursday, 5/19 - 7:00pm - 9:00pm - Alternative HS**
- Mandatory Tackle Football Meeting: Tuesday, 5/24 - 8:30pm - 9:00pm - Copper Beech Cafeteria B
- Flag Camp: Monday 6/20 - Wednesday 6/22 - 6:30pm - 8:00pm - Lakeland HS
- SOAC Tackle Camp - Session 1: - Tuesday 7/5 - Friday 7/8 (4 days) - 9:00am - 12:00pm
- SOAC Tackle Camp - Session 2: - Monday 7/11 - Friday 7/15 (5 days) - 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Pink Game: Friday 9/9 at Lakeland HS
*The Informational Parents meeting is not mandatory but suggested for anyone who is new to the program or is on the fence between flag and tackle. We will also answer any questions you may have best we can. Both Parents Meetings were intentionally made late (8:30pm). I apologize for this but we wanted to allow the all lacrosse parents to attend.
** The Alternative HS is located in front of and to the left of Copper Beech Middle School
Download the Flag Football Registration Packet
Download the Tackle Football Registration Packet
Shrub Oak Football offers the following Programs:
Shrub Oak Football is once again extremely pleased to be part of the Pink Game. Please join us at the 6th annual “Tackles for a Cure” – the LHS/SOAC pink game on Friday 9/9 at Lakeland HS! All proceeds benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Last year we raised $20,000! This brings the Lakeland/SOAC total for the past five years to over $50,000! Our t-shirts are the main source of fundraising so we encourage you to buy many and lots of them! This year’s shirt will be black with pink lettering so don’t be left out!
We presell to LHS/SOAC Football and Cheer only. The shirts are becoming very popular so we suggest you buy them now. The deadline for ordering shirts is June 19, 2015. WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS AFTER THIS DATE. If you would like to purchase a shirt after 6/19, we will be selling them to the general public in September but there are no guarantees.
All are welcome to order a shirt(s). You do not have to be a member of SOAC Football to participate. .
It is our hope this year to have neighborhood sponsors donate to our cause as well. We will have all those who participate printed on the back of our shirts. Last year we sold over 1,200 shirts. What a great way to advertise and support the community. We welcome businesses or families. It’s also a great way to remember or honor someone. .
Any questions, please call: Beth O’Neill (914) 844-6983 or Lisa Souza (914) 528-0903.
Shrub Oak Football WON the 2015 Guardian of the Gridiron Award from USA Football & Chase!