We are looking for Sponsors for our upcoming 2015 Football Season. Please see the Hornets Sponsor Form for more details.
Registration Forms are now available! These packets contain all necessary forms for Registration. Save time and fill them out beforehand.
Shrub Oak Football is pleased to announce the following dates for the 2015 Season:
- Informational Football Meeting: Wednesday 5/6 at 7:30pm at TBD
- Registration: Monday 5/11 from 7:00pm - 9:00pm at the Alternative HS*
- Registration: Wednesday 5/13 from 7:00pm - 9:00pm at the Alternative HS*
- Registration: Sunday 5/17 from 6:00pm - 8:00pm at the Alternative HS*
* The Alternative HS is located in front of and to the left of Copper Beech Middle School
Shrub Oak Football offers the following Programs:
- 1st & 2nd Grade Flag League (in-house) More Info...
- 3rd & 4th Grade Flag League (in-house) More Info...
- 5th & 6th Grade Flag League (in-house) *** TENTATIVE ***
- 3rd & 4th Grade Tackle League (Scarsdale Rec League) More Info...
- 5th & 6th Grade Tackle League (Scarsdale Rec League) More Info...
- 7th & 8th Grade Tackle League (Westchester United League) More Info...
Shrub Oak Football is once again extremely pleased to be part of the Pink Game. Please join us at the 5th annual “Tackles for a Cure” – the LHS/SOAC pink game! All proceeds benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Last year we raised close to $14,000! Our t-shirts are the main source of fundraising so we encourage you to buy many and lots of them! This year’s shirt will be black with pink lettering so don’t be left out!
We presell to LHS/SOAC Football and Cheer only. The shirts are becoming very popular so we suggest you buy them now. The deadline for ordering shirts is June 15, 2014. WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS AFTER THIS DATE. If you would like to purchase a shirt after 6/15, we will be selling them to the general public in September but there are no guarantees.
All are welcome to order a shirt(s). You do not have to be a member of SOAC Football to participate. .
It is our hope this year to have neighborhood sponsors donate to our cause as well. We will have all those who participate printed on the back of our shirts. Last year we sold over 1,200 shirts. What a great way to advertise and support the community. We welcome businesses or families. It’s also a great way to remember or honor someone. .
Any questions, please call: Beth O’Neill (914) 844-6983 or Lisa Souza (914) 528-0903.